Saturday, October 7, 2017

Just Another Day.

Hello,  and good morning. How's it going? Me, I am doing good. I do this a  lot. Today I was thinking what happened yesterday I should write about. 

Ha!!  Nothing very important. There was work,  I ate stuff, and I slept. I paid some bills. I had a few beers. That's about it.

That pretty much sums up all my days I guess I don't see any huge changes today either.  I'd say I am on a schedule, and I know how most my days will be. I don't feel guilty about anything.

Maybe I am selfish, cuz I just do what I want. It just so happens there isn't terribly  much I want to do. I don't have enough time to read the books I want. Check out the shows I want. Do all the things I want to do with the house.

I plug along I guess. I cook meals a lot. It's a simple life. I am not lonely, and I am not bored.

What other people do I don't really care I don't think. People come, and people go. Whatever. I don't miss anyone. I don't see lives being all that interesting, so really people do not bring much to the table. We are not here to impress people, cuz we won't.

Nothing really great we are doing here. I guess at some point I wanted a life that mattered. I went down that path. In the end I found out the truth. My life does not matter.  I am cool with that, because I am on the right side of being right.

For those in the know being on the wrong side of being right is a scary thing. That is useless information for you though, cuz you never walked down that avenue. You never dealt with the terror of knowing what was at stake.

Hearts aren't made that way. Hearts are a part of the World,  so are only concerned with Worldly things.

The secret to life is to be happy,  and be content. It's also to not worry what others are doing. I'd go so far to say to not even care really what others are doing.

A perfect heart you cannot make,  although it isn't impossible to get one. None have one now.  Me either.

A perfect life you will never make,  and that is one of the things you have to deal with.

I think everyone wants to exit life with bonus points for the great deeds we have done. So far you are being shut out, cuz points come from something different than you think or can even imagine.

I have points, and it was cuz I was led like a sheep to endure harsh truths with no help in sight.

I had help though. Unseen trials no one could see. My trials were done in private, and so were my rewards I guess. A story that really started in like 1990, and I didn't really feel secure til whenever the wait started.

We have done this so long, and have we really even done anything? 

Not really.  That's pretty funny.

Anyway, I guess that's good.

Have a good one.   :)

xoxo.   :)

No comments: