Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Very Little Matters.

What will be will be. You ever get the feeling the World is going along. In whatever direction who knows. Some people think they will make some type of difference, but they won't. It seems we should be important in some way right?  We aren't. Really we all are just living out our days. We tend to figure there must be something important and significant tied to that right?  What if you faced the truth and realized there isn't?  What then?   Many would probably be able to throw out a bunch of garbage they cling to.

Holidays would be a good time to throw out garbage too I bet. What if you don't want to do all the shit you have to do??  You'll do it anyway, cuz it's always been done that way. It's what you do.

Anyway, we will eventually have a new President. He'll be different than anyone else. What will be will be. I have no clue what it will be.

I think just the fact he will be the President says something about people. I am not sure what, but something. It's hard to generalize people cuz everyone is different. Everyone has a story,  but I don't even know if people know their own story. I bet not.

Anyway, I guess I am thinking out loud. Making no conclusions either. Yesterday I got my "Monday" run in. My legs never really loosened up. I just went for 6 miles,  and it felt like it was on tired legs,  so I guess that is what I wanted. Running is way better when your legs aren't tired though.  :)

Today will be another day. I plan on nothing really significant happening again. There will be work. There will be a meal. There will also be sleep.

That's about it. 

Cya.  :)

No comments: