Friday, November 11, 2016

Just Getting Something Down.

Good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was another day. I got my run in, and I forgot how fun that was. Finding your hard pace. Finding the red line. Listening to your breathing.

I learned a lot. My 5K pace is around :15 seconds slower than my marathon pace a few years back.  :)  I am sure that should come back quickly, but it was fun.

Other than that not much going on. Geesh, really nothing at all.

There was an Election this week. Unexpected results, but I already don't care. Much of the direction of the World is out of our control. What can you do about it?? 

Nothing to really get mad at in my book,  but I am a white male,  so. If the other side won can you imagine all the Hillary bashing you would have to delete from your timelines, and whatnot. Election season would never have ended.

Some things that really seem kinda funny to me is, is America really going to build a wall? 

In 2017?  People haven't progressed any have they?  We make better weapons. Killing has always been farther along than healing. Look at how brutal the Civil War was. Saws were the tools for surgery.

People's tools they use the most is division. My side is right type thing. Really there is no hope for us people. A safety net is good in theory,  but people will take advantage. There never is enough money, so monopolistic behavior tends to be the direction of people with that kind of pull.

Competition falls by the way side when anti trust isn't enforced. You aren't gonna change the World. There will always need to be a scapegoat cuz people will always be mad.

They are mad, cuz the fairy tales are all Bullshit. You are not born happy, and some things about your heart you don't know yet.

I really was asked to go down a very very dark path to see the truth of life. I saw the very little power of anything I have. I was asked to, cuz I could have rebelled outside the garbage room of Bromenn  Healthcare, but I didn't. I figured why be dumb, even though I am mad.

Anyway a couple decades later here we are. If you remember I was taken back to the wilderness again, and I gave up. I couldn't do it. My heart was taken that night, and now I am the way I am completely from my help.

I was not strong enough to do what it is I have done,  and what I must do to finish where I started.

On with life I go, and really I am not sure what others are doing.

My life goes on,  and actually who knows??  Maybe I will get a good year of running in.

Anyway that is that. 

Cya.  :)

No comments: