Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I Think This Thing Is Invisible Now.

Sweeeet. :)

Not that it is a big deal or anything, but it is different. I did use my feed thingy for whatever I wrote. It didn't matter. People could see it if they wanted, or not.

These days it doesn't even matter. Blogging has changed over the years. Mostly as in people don't do it. Those who don't do it I really have no idea what goes on with them, unless I am friends via social networking then I may know a little.

That doesn't matter either,  cuz as I am now I am strong on my own.  I am bullet proof pretty much, cuz what anyone else does doesn't affect me.

So life has gone on. It's gone on for years really as long as I've just done this. I am older. I am a homebody. I don't go out very often. My life has gotten simpler and simpler I think. I think it keeps just getting better too. I am 50 now, and all I really gotta do is work eat  sleep. I am trying to get my running back a bit, and so far so good. No injuries.

I work every day, and that may sound like it sucks,  but our finances sure look good,  and I am out of work usually by 2:00 PM at the latest. It ain't shabby, and I look forward to dinner and sleep. I also look forward to waking up like this every day.

I told you much of my life is because of the turn I made way back when. I didn't know what I was doing or what it meant. Now I know it was everything.

I found fear, as I learned the truth. The truth of us all is we are the thief. Unable to be perfect. The truth also is that means something.

We are born wrong cuz we grow up thinking we are right. Without the proper steps that won't change. Your hearts need to be changed to see the truth, cuz there is so much out of our control. You have no idea.

So I faced judgement,  and condemnation in the worst way imaginable. If it were up to me I never would have spoken another word again.

My time came though. I started blogging when I really wasn't all that confident. Can you imagine??  I want people to read this, but maybe not. By the time I started this 3rd blog I was totally confident. Totally assured of my ways. I could stand secure without being perfect. I didn't know that was possible during the Journey,  and even Heimleblog.

Overcoming the 2nd time is a pretty big deal.

As to you people. Your life has gone on. Many people who I used to sorta know are invisible.

Many don't blog for whatever reason.

I don't know. I suspect in a blog our lives have to look good,  cuz people may read this shit. We have to be shown in a good light. Truth is none of our lives are perfect. Our hearts aren't perfect, and that matters.

A blog is the kiss of death I guess. Eventually everyone finds out you aren't perfect. None of our lives are, and it is out of your power to make it so.

So you settle for less and call it good. Use words like inspire, and hard work, and lead a good example, but you still fall short.

That matters.

Life is a hard thing, and you have some hard steps. I have become what I least wanted back in my days of fear, but I am right. Not perfect yet, but right.

Security when poor in Spirit comes before perfection. I didn't know that.

That is one of the things this blog is about. It really is just the truth. People aren't perfect. The False teachers will have you settle, and say it is okay.

I tell you it matters. You have to go the whole way, and deal with you. Your job is impossible if you are unwilling. Your security blanket is the World though.

Anyhooodles,  I got time for a run.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I see the Bears won to ruin a perfectly crappy season. :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: