Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Things You Do When You Wake Up Early

Good morning. I am up early, and not sure why. I went to bed at my normal time.

Yesterday was kinda a strange day. I stayed up later on Sunday. I thought I'd sleep in, but I didn't. I wasn't exactly tired yesterday, but I wasn't really looking forward to running after work. I just ran a 4 mile run after work,  which helps give me a step down week. I've been wanting one anyway.

We ordered a pizza. Lisa went to a movie,  and I listened to an audio book I checked out from our library. I decided to listen to those while I work 8 hours on  Sundays.

There was my day. Today I work,  and then I have 2 days off in a row. I also have Sunday off. It is like a vacation for me,  as my last day off was Labor day.

No big plans for my 2 days off.  They will be two more days in my life. Just ones I won't be working on.

There you have it. A run down of what is going on with me.

Tryna think if there is anything else on my mind.  Hmmm...  nope.   :)

I know I know I should delete this rubbish,  but who cares?  

Not me.   :)

Cya next time.   :)

No comments: