Saturday, November 19, 2016

Assume Nothing.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  I am doing good. Today is my long run, and I am up early. A good start. I don't remember why I wanted to maybe step down this week, but I am not. I am going to go up to 10 miles on my long run. I may step down one week coming up, but I need to get up to the 12-14 mile range in December.   The weeks start flying by, so I want to be prepared.

I was thinking before I got up who is my audience with this thing?  Everybody,  and no one. Things are tough in the wilderness, so I just write. People can see or not. It don't matter.

I do what I do, and that's about it.

Anyways yesterday was just a pretty plain day. I got outside to enjoy the remaining nice weather. It probably will stay below 60° from here on out.

I don't really have anything to say I guess. Nothing on my mind.

In my new who gives a crap attutude, instead of deleting this gibberish,  I'll publish.  :)

Haha. Such a dumb update.

Cya

No comments: