Monday, November 14, 2016

Wasn't My Plan To Do This Today.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  I was kinda planning on sleeping in today,  but I am done sleeping so I guess I'll do this.

Warning:  I have absolutely nothing on my mind.

Yesterday was pretty good. We got all the dishes done, and most of the laundry. Outside of work productivity = Yay. I watched a little football. We got the Packers game, and not the Bears, so I really didn't give a crap about football. The Bears are horrible. I may listen to the score today (Chicago Sportsing radio)  there is a guy on the station who is so arrogant and annoying I may not though. I can't stomach him, but I love to hear the angry callers. Dilemma.

Hope,  and I have to get a run in today. I am kinda sticking to running 3 days/week. I think it helps me stay healthy. Later on I'll see if I can add a day or two.

That's really about it. A look inside my boring life.  :)  oooh,  we're doing steak fajitas tonight too.

I got nothing real significant going on in my life. It kinda is how life is. I wake up pretty excited each day. More so now since I am thinking about my next run a lot. Busy doing what I do, which isn't much. My day ends with a good dinner, typically a pretty happy heart, and a good night sleep.

The next day I wake up, and start out a pretty similar day from the one before.

I could tell you how I am the way I am, but you cannot feel like I do. I have no idea how you feel. Too many years removed.

All I know is I have a day that is about to start. Already has I guess, and I feel pretty good about it.

Dumb update I know, but what are you gonna do at 3:40 AM while drinking coffee? 

Guess that's it.

Cya.

No comments: