Sunday, November 6, 2016

Turnups, And Summer Squash

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I used my extra hour to my advantage. I woke up at midnight surprisingly not tired,  but I fell asleep, and dreamed. Woke up at 2-something which miraculously was 1-something, and slept and dreamt on and off til 4:00. That is definitely a win.

Other than that not much going on. Had a good run yesterday. Nice and slow,  like barely under a 10:00 pace. It felt good. Running temps were good,  and I knew I was adding at 40 minutes. I was going to go for an hour,  but I kept running past that turn. I had an idea a place where it might be a 70 minute run, but it was 68:00 minutes I think. That was about it. I had to work,  and there was a lot to do. Everything changed on the frozen end caps.

I came home and watched football,  and then cooked dinner. Today I work, I'll watch football,  and do dinner again.

Pretty boring. This update is pretty boring, but I don't care. I am not bored. I do as I choose,  and this is what I choose. If I could do anything different would I??

No. I'll tell you why. My path was made by someone who knew me better than me. I guess I hit a point where I am not sure what life was anymore. The fairy tales were all bull shit. We will all have a pretty crappy ending of some sort. Outside of following some selfish pursuit of some sort what is worth doing? 

The wilderness suggests nothing really. Our life is worth very little. Our hearts and minds suggest otherwise. Who is right??  The wilderness or you? 

I know the answer to that.

Today is another day for me.  It will be much like the ones before.

Cya. 

No comments: