Thursday, November 3, 2016

More Invisible Than Last Time?

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I am up before my early alarm so that's good. I can get a good run in before work.

Yesterday was a pretty normal day. I kinda got tired, and then bored. Got angry at stupid shit for like 10 minutes.  I was just sitting on the couch. I didn't want to watch tv, and I didn't want to read.

I was bored I guess. Sometimes I have nothing to fill my time with. Weird.

Anyway today is another day. I see game 7 must have been a crazy game. I'll have to stay away from FB for fear of being attacked by flying W's and whatnot.

Today I don't have anything real important. Weather should be good. I don't have a lot around the house to do. I can find stuff. We'll see. Not sure what to do for dinner. I guess it will be a day like many others.

Now is the time I probably would delete this,  cuz it is dumb. I am not saying anything important.

What in life is important? Sportsing events? Walter Payton has been dead for several years. He was good at Sportsing. Ty Cobb is dead too. I don't think back ever to the Sportsing games they played. I don't think back to them at all.

Family??  I have people in my family who are dead. I don't think about them much. Less and less as the years go by.

Life is for the living that is for sure. Cubs fans will be excited for a bit, they will reminisce, but the Sportsing that happened last night won't stand the test of time. If it did they would still think of the '85 Bears.

Nothing really stands the test of time does it??  What is important today in our minds and hearts can shift suddenly for whatever reason.

Some days I bet parents wish they didn't have to be parents. Jobs??  Do we always want to work?  

What is the meaning of all this??  Do we get enough sleep to be sharp all the time? 

One good thing is energy. It's a good thing to have. I have a lot typically first thing. I get tired toward the end of the day as dinner approaches, but it is a good thing to have.

The darkness of boredom rarely visits me. Think of blogs?  Why should we even read them?? 

Other people's lives aren't any great thing. People have responsibilities,  and goals and whatnot. Is their life important? 

Our lives aren't really important cuz once you are gone people will think of you less and less. Even if you were good at Sportsing.

Are you a good writer??  Robert Ludlum has probably written more books dead than when he was alive. Zombie Robert Ludlum I guess. Who cares?? 

All the activities we do under the sun will not stand the test of time. I bet it would be good to place the proper importance in them.

Once you do you'll probably see how little and small our lives are.

Anyway. Just getting something down.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. time to get a run in before work.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's. :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: