Monday, November 7, 2016

OMG What An Amazing Day.

Ha!!  Just kidding. My blog is going downhill pretty quick. I am running out of things to put on here. Not much happens to me day after day. Work, eat, sleep basically. It seems during football season I watch tee vee on the weekends. I don't know what I'll do when that is over.

That is a good question. I don't know what I'll do. I don't remember what I did last January and February.  Once it gets warm I know I hang outside.

Life??  Where does it go?  What is life for??  Why are we here doing our silly little lives?  What's the purpose??  Is there one?? 

If we look deep down we are insignificant. You ain't changing the World. We aren't making it better. We don't walk this area with perfect footsteps.

I didn't. Oh I tried though. That was my goal at one time. With a lot of fear I was led into the wilderness. For me judgement and condemnation walked with me side by side. There was no good to be seen, and I knew I wasn't. I accepted my shortcomings,  cuz I knew it is possible for there to be a better me. I eventually found the path I must take,  I just didn't know how to get there.

That was a long time ago. Now I know the timing isn't up to me. If it was I would have done it 25 + years ago. I am not really in a hurry anymore, cuz I am secure. Security was nowhere near me in the wilderness.  When judgement and condemnation are your partners life pretty much sucks. Not that it is some great thing anyway.

Our lives are pretty silly. We dress our life up cuz that is what people do. Get married and have kids cuz that is the way it always has been done. It's gotta be right, right?? 

You were born in a World where you accepted a lot of stuff just cuz. The one hard question you never thought to ask is what if it is all wrong?? 

What then?   It's a good question to ask cuz the World is wrong. Your truth is flawed.  Your foundation is made of sand. Your future as you stand now is not good.

Welcome to the wilderness. The strong will walk through this horrible place even though it sucks. The weak will not. They'll pretend it isn't here and accept a foundation of sand.

The weak I have no use for. I don't play make believe.

That is my update today. 

Cya.

No comments: