Saturday, November 5, 2016

Definitely Different.

Now I know my feed thingy isn't there anymore so that's cool. I don't know why. It's not like I'll be any different. I usually just write whatever, and the feed would automatically do its thing. Now I'll just write whatever only no feed. I never thought about it much, but it is different now.

This morning I thought why even do this. It is dumb kinda, and I guess my reason is I feel like doing it if I wake up early.  Today I have nothing on my mind either.

My heart is in a good mood. Energized as normal, so I guess that's why. Yesterday was a pretty normal day. Lisa went to her Dad's old boss's visitation. Some horrible accident. Closed casket. She said it was sad. The guy basically gifted Marge enough money to pay for Melgert's funeral. From what we gather that is how he was. Lisa said the guys family did not look good. I bet.

Other than that we ate a meal. We were lazy so we ordered out. Eventually I went to bed. Today I'll cook a meal, cuz I shop after work every Saturday. Not sure what I'll make.

So there.  Notch another day in the books. Nothing terribly exciting happened again. Just doing this life thing. Writing a blog I am coming close to deleting,  cuz it's dumb.  :)

Then again this isn't getting posted anywhere except here. I have no reason to suspect anyone will read it so who cares how dumb and boring it is.  I don't know if that will mean anything down the line.

Like all things this blog doesn't matter. It is just a silly little thing I do. This no feed thingy is really different. I like it. I don't know why.

I am not gonna go through all the other stuff. It is kinda silly.

Just gonna publish this to the interwebs for fun.

Hope and I are going to get a good run in with perfect running temps.

Later. 

No comments: