Thursday, November 17, 2016

Oh Boy.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going?   Me, I am doing good. I got a good night sleep, and I am up early. I have a coffee, and time so I thought I'd do this. I have absolutely nothing on on my mind though.

I had my hard run yesterday. I didn't worry about paces just effort. My paces were all jumbled with the warm up,  hard runs, and recovery. My hard paces were hard, and that's what I want. I kept thinking this process just beats the slow out of you. It is pretty ideal for me to do my hard run on Wednesday. I have Thursday and Friday off before my long run. Then I have another day off before my long'ish run on Monday.

Other than that not much. Lisa met some friends for dinner, and I ate spaghetti. A day in the life.

Soooo that is about it for me. Not much else.

I could delete this,  but it doesn't matter. What matters to me is I woke up in a good mood. I'll take Hope,  and today will be another day.

So, I guess I'll have one.

Cya next time.   :)

xoxo

No comments: