Monday, October 31, 2016

I Spose.

Today I am going into work a couple hours early, cuz I have a 10:00 AM appointment. I really wasn't going to blog, cuz I didn't plan on waking up with enough time to, but I am up.

It is one of those mornings too where I am not feeling the coffee. Yesterday was okay, except I felt inexplicably tired after work. I was cold too. Expectations probably. I thought it was supposed to be warm, but it was cold when I got home. Warmed up later, but my butt was on the couch watching football.

Kinda a little picture of our silly little day to day we do huh??  Our lives are filled with time. What we do with it is anyone's guess. How much importance we put into it is anyone's too.

I put pretty much no importance into my day to day. Work, eat, sleep. I am not out making this World any better, cuz we all are just filling time.

There are two parts to me I guess. One part is just this person living a pretty simple life. It doesn't really mean anything. It is just my gift for my labors kinda. Long ago when there was no hope I received a blessing as I was really just walking to my death and condemnation. I was looking to be saved.

I had promises,  but they were far from me. My heart was controlled by another and that was just judging. I knew where I stood,  cuz I was forced to accept it pretty much every second I was awake.

Things never got that great internally for me until my energy returned. I knew I had more to do, but it wasn't now. There was nothing I could do to bring my labor closer. I was free to do as I choose. Live a life sorta. I wanted perfection,  cuz I wanted security, but that would have to wait. I was never really in any fear during the dead years though. Just waiting.

Things started up again, and I knew.  There was fear during this time, cuz the judges were back. Fear was back, and here every day. I blogged almost every day. I always woke up strong, but during the day the condemnations were pretty high.

Some may remember I deleted a whole blog. It was hard for me to get up after that. I was kinda broken again. I did the Journey. Deleted that too,  cuz up to the judges I went. This time I wasn't broken, cuz I overcame *with help*  On my own I survive none of this.

A lot of hidden stuff you cannot see, and you cannot know. There is hidden stuff inside you that should make you wonder.

My day to day is of little significance. I've done a lot of hidden stuff invisible to all. You will eventually have to go on your own Journey, but you will have to be changed. A thing you have no power to do.

The labor you will do is outside your normal day to day. A person's life really is placing incorrect value on all things.

Anyways I wasn't planning on blogging,  but I did. I think this is the last day it will automatically post in other areas.   Fun fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  as you can imagine I know a lot of Cubs fans. I trolled a bit on Friday, but I don't really care who wins. It doesn't mean anything.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz. :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: