Tuesday, October 25, 2016

All Things Must End.

So probably as long as I've been doing this I have been using Twitterfeed to post my updates.  It just automatically does it. Sometimes it would go periods without working,  but now they are closing the whole thing down after this week. 

What does that mean??  it means most of my posts will probably be invisible. 

Anyway I didn't run yesterday. Surprising to me is my legs were still sore from Saturday. I have to build up my legs again for this running thing. who knew??  It isn't  like I haven't been running at all. after work I walked Hope, and we'll go out for a run in a bit.

Other than that the most challenging thing on our plate yesterday was what to make for dinner. We opted for sloppy Joes. They were good.

See, my life is dumb. Ain't no great things going on here. That is fine with me, cuz I don't really seek out any great thing in life.

It is just this thing we do for a while. We will eventually die. Up to that point you'll realize most of the things we've done up to that point has been pretty foolish.

Life we think is this grand thing. Amazing things we will do, but there is nothing amazing about this World. Us either, but we grow up with bad eyes, and bad hearts. We see life wrong.

Who knew this really is such a hard thing??  I really was in this thing for myself. My heart was wrong a lot of the time. I was in the wilderness for myself. My victory came not from me. my heart was made strong enough to deny myself for others. the first time it broke me. The 2nd time was no joke either.

In my story I do it 3 times. You'll remember after 2 I was happy, because I no longer am in the equation really. My work is done.  The rest will be done for me.

For some reason I did this blog. For many years. Some have stopped by, but they didn't really like the message, and/or me.

On they went with their lives. Where did that lead??

Who knows. Today, I'll have another day.  A dinner will be involved. Another day in the life.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I gotta finish my coffee,  and take Hope.

love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.   :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya      :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.   :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: