Saturday, October 29, 2016

Staying Up Late.

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay. I stayed up late last night to watch the Baseball game. Why, I don't know. I should have gone to bed early. Now I have to run after work. That isn't bad, cuz it will be a nice day. Just inconvenient. Well, I don't know. It really should be nice so I guess it's okay.

I have a simple day planned. Work, run, cook dinner, and sleep. Simple pimple. I'll watch College Football,  but I'll probably miss the Michigan/State game. State sucks this year, but it is a rivalry game so it may be a good one.

Other than that not much on my mind. I've slept in a lot this week. Actually it seems like it was a pretty good week.

It kinda is nice to wake up without a care in the World. I mostly think what to do for dinner.

It is one of those things you cannot comprehend. I don't really know what your heart yearns for. I think hearts typically seek out meaning. What does this all mean??  Life doesn't really mean anything. It is just something you are born into.

It also is your job to try to find the meaning. You are born trapped into a World you had no say in. Born in a Country you didn't pick. It is your job to figure all this stuff out. The World is pretty strong too. It has a hold on you since day 1. Parents, Society,  etc...  Obligations pile up one after another.

You are born as an imperfect vessel. Nothing in your power to make you perfect either. A person is born pretty screwed in this place.

That is the truth, but you have been taught everything but. You also teach anything but.

In the end we all are false teachers. It is what we are. It takes a lot to overcome life. It is something not in our ability. I've come a long way to be who I am today. My job isn't totally over,  but yours has to begin.

That will happen eventually. I don't know how really,  cuz I cannot do anything. We will just see how it plays out.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s of think I'll make pancakes for breakfast.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: