Sunday, October 23, 2016

Kinda In A Rush.

I thought of blowing this off today,  but I guess I can rush one up. Not a ton on my mind, or nothing at all pretty much, but what new? 

Yesterday went pretty good. My legs got pretty tired on my hour long run. That surprised me, cuz it wasn't too many years ago I don't think I ever ran less than an hour. I worked after the run for about 4-1/2 hours. I am glad too. I stayed on my feet walking. that is what I plan on doing more of too. More walking. It used to be after my long runs I'd lay around like a zombie all day. work will cure me of that,  and on off days I will walk. I remember Emil Zapotek used to do that. He is the only guy to win gold in the 5K, 10K, and Marathon at the same Olympics so.

For me it is all about staying healthy. I don't have any special formula. you kinda have to be lucky at that.  Also a bit smart. So far I am neither of those.  :)

It feels good though. the switch got turned on. I am constantly thinking of what I'll be doing next. Not just take Hope for a little run.

Not much going on besides that. I work 8 hours today. I'll come home and do something. Not sure what. I'll then eat dinner. Then it will be Monday. Pretty boring huh??

That is fine with me. Life is all how you feel on the inside, and I feel pretty good. In that regard I am lucky. You??   We don't even know you.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. A lot of sportsing yesterday.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: