Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Oh Cripes.

Okay, I am totally thinking of blowing this off, cuz I have less on my mind than normal. Usually I have nothing on my mind, and today there is less.  :)

Yesterday was a day like many other before it. In my life I guess I can say the grass is nowhere greener than where I am, and what I do. What we all yearn for in life is to feel content, and I guess I do.

How does one reach this place??  Let me tell you. My story to date is nowhere near yours. When the time came to make decisions of life you and I took different paths.

You knew what you were doing. You knew your 5 and 10 year plans, and you followed them. I am sure it doesn't look as you intended. There is no happily ever after in this World. No one taught you that though.

My route I didn't know. I had no blueprint. Life broke me kinda. Death, and loss, and my shortcomings. A life worth living I couldn't see. All paths looked kinda dirty really.

So I did what I did. It is pretty well documented. My path is totally hidden from your eyes, except what I can explain.

I've done all that. As I stand now there is no baggage. All the BS one accumulates in life I've gone through and dealt with. My turn coincided with me doing this,  because that needs to be done. It really is what the thief did huh??  A look back at life and he saw what everyone else will see if they do the same.

He and you will see if there are Saints, it isn't us. We didn't lead that life. Also it is out of our power to.

People on their own very little is possible. With help there is no limit,  but ya gotta do the tough miles. The tough miles will be forever hidden without the turn. There is,a bridge that needs to be gapped,  and you cannot do it. I can't show you what I know, cuz my path was solo. It was hidden from everyone's eyes too but mine.

It is written "it is with great difficulty the righteous are saved, how much more the sinner."

Now we know there are no righteous,  cuz we all fall short. There are the faithful, and that is me. that is reckoned as righteous as it is written.

I am faithful, cuz when spoken to I believed. I didn't harden my heart when tough things were said. I was obedient too. I now know my heart was made strong to be able to do this.

In a World filled with people you'll find many/all want to portray themselves as Saints. Compared to others we stand okay. You will need to be the thief. Compare you to how you think you should stand up.

The message has been lost for centuries. the message is about forgiveness. Forgiveness is not given to those not sorry. Sorry doesn't come for those not willing to look at the truth.

Fear does play a big part,  cuz when you see the truth of it all it is scary.

Much is hidden from your eyes, and I cannot help you.

If at any time you read some of my doozy updates and hardened your heart, well then, you are like all others before you. The message was never an easy one. I know in my past I had an inkling to harden my heart when spoken to. I didn't though. I listened,  and was obedient.  The message I give is not mine. This labor I do is not what I set out to do. It is the job I was given. Not exactly what I asked for,  but I am a vessel used for a purpose. it's a pretty crazy concoction too.

It is why I am where I am today. Delivering a message that falls on deaf ears like it always has been.

Anyhooo. I guess that is it.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I think I am gonna run after work today. a thinking of like a 45 minute run.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo. :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: