Sunday, October 30, 2016

Condensed Milk, But For Giraffes.

I think I just thought of the next big thing. Surely I'll make a Katrillion Dollars from this.

Anyway How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. Yesterday I had a day. I went for a 40 minute run yesterday after work. Just nice and easy. I kept it kinda short cuz I had Hope,  and I didn't bring water. It was warm for this time of year too. I had to poop after my 40 minutes so it worked good.

Other than that not much. I made a dinner, and went to bed early. I slept pretty good too so that's good.

My life doesn't change too much. The weather and the seasons change more than me. There was a lot of Sportsing going on yesterday. Amazing how much time that takes up huh??  It still doesn't mean anything. It is just stuff people do.

We need to fill our time with something. A little secret of life. You can close yourself off from the World, live life solo,  keep your days real simple, and you still cannot make yourself perfect. I think that is what got me in the end.

I found myself all alone in the World. I made my days as simple as can be. Back in my younger years I would read the Bible,  so I did that. I was given good eyes into myself. I tried to be the best a person can be, and it really wasn't all that great.

I was then given a view of my end, and became scared. I wanted to be good,  but it was out of my power.

So that really is where stuff started happening. Your story as of now is not too much different. You find yourself in this World,  and perfection is out of reach. Everywhere you look it basically says that is okay. You ran into me though, and I am telling you right now that does matter.

I know why you aren't perfect,  because I learned all about me in the wilderness. You are a child of this World trapped by powers you don't know.

My time in the wilderness was pretty crazy. Mostly cuz I was living in the Spiritual World.

I don't know everything as to the why,  but I did learn I am nothing. Not worth much of anything. I just grabbed the truth which is I am not much. I believed every bad thing cuz I was afraid of a bad end. The truth I wasn't afraid of.

Having a taste of Hell already that was the one thing I didn't want. I was brought to a comic book version of Hell kinda. It was in my soul. It is what clothed me when I was full for that small while. The real one is what will fully clothe me. I will then be the best a person can be.

Your life right now is just this thing you are doing. The activities you do is just stuff you fill your time with.

What are the important things you need to do??  I don't know your story. I know life here = zero points. You don't want to end in zero points. The labor you must do I am not sure,  but it is more than just your day to day you do now.

So, I guess we will see. I am sorry you were born in this World. In the wilderness it would have been better if you weren't,  but there is a way out. A better way for your life, but you have to be willing get to take the steps.

You won't get any better without it. That matters too.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  not sure what I'll do today after work. I may run or walk, and then we'll see.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.  :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo. :)

No comments: