Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Looking At The Dates.

Geesh, I just opened this thing and looked at my published dates. I haven't been doing this too much. I tried on Saturday. It was dumb, and I deleted it. The past week or whatever I would wake up, and know it isn't a blog day.

Today doesn't really feel like a blog day either, but I am up before my alarm. Actually I was already awake 2 hours before my early alarm would go off. That is still a half hour away.

Nothing new and exciting has been going on. Work, eat, sleep basically. I like working Sunday. I feel Sunday can be a lazy day for me, but by the time I get home, I have 8 hours of work in.

I feel my freedom lets me do whatever makes my heart happy. It isn't much. Just living out my days really.

Such a great big World. Seems like our life should mean something right?  Really we all are living out our days. There is an end to this. A day when you breathe no more.

Your life was set up for imperfection. Kids aren't perfect,  parents aren't perfect. You don't grow up one day, and all of a sudden you are perfect.

People probably throw a blind eye to their past. I once a long time ago saw my past. Just caught a glimpse of the shitty things I did as a kid.

I dealt with all the BS one accumulates in life. When it came time for decisions I wanted something better for my life. I wanted a better me.

Oh I tried. It takes a lot to become the best a person can be.

In my case I went out in the wilderness. Already having been through the eye of the needle it made it way worse.

I saw life for what it is. Life is fake as Hell. The World is one big lie. It hides the true nature of life in the wilderness.

To think what was my worst Summer, it was really pretty important for me.

My story is this thing that is going to happen. Currently the day to day I live is of little significance. I have one more important thing to do, but that is scheduled for a later date. When I am not sure,  but I'll probably know when the time draws near.

If you recall I thought it was near years ago. That was not the case, but we added many more people since then. So that's good.

Let's face it too. My life is pretty easy.

I would like to get to your story,  but that is far away. The World is busy, and your story is not near you.

Life has to pull for you to get better vision. That is not my job,  cuz really I can do very little. As we continue to run in place I really have little purpose at all.

Running in place does nothing.  So we play a waiting game. A game that will maybe find me blogging less. Not really sure. It all depends on what I am thinking when I wake up.

Anyhoooo

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s. now I finish my coffee,  and take Hope.

Love you All xoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxo

Luv Ya's.  :)

MWAH.  :)))

xxoo.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya       :D       :D

Laterzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzz.   :)

Aloha.  :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Oooooooooo.  :)

No comments: