Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rough Start To The Week...

Hey all, good morning.  How is it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I finally got a good night sleep.  I slept like crap on Monday.  Really, I woke up around 8:30 or so, and checked on the Sox, and then kept checking, so I didn't get enough sleep.  It is so much easier when the Sox suck.  :)  How big of a Sox fan am I??  Weekend is over, so I haven't watched any Olympics, and don't know who won what, although I see girls won Gold in Gymnastics.  Don't care.  I didn't even turn on the tee vee. 

Yesterday when I got home from work, I went into the bedroom to pet Jazz, and all of a sudden it was 2 hours later.  I didn't run yesterday, and as a matter of fact I didn't want to.  I have a schedule of running.  Tues, Wed, Thurs,  and Sat and Sunday.  I am flexible.  I missed the last two Saturdays, and yesterday.  Could I have run?? yes.  Does it mean anything I didn't run??  no.  Did I have a good day anyway??  yes. 

What do I know about me??  I know a lot about my whole life.  I can be brought back to many times of my past and remember them like yesterday.  Can you??  It is so easy for me, and I wonder if others do that too.  Those who read this know a lot about me.  I have let you in on a lot of stuff about me.  For what reason??  I am not really sure.  When you do this type of thing, you tend to sometimes think you are interesting.  Those are the good days, when you feel pretty good about yourself, and sometimes you think you are just weird. 

You know there is a battle going on within you.  Maybe many battles but here is one.  There is you.  The real you.  It is someone who wants to come out of their shell, but also doesn't.  The greatest desire is to come out, but also our greatest fear.  Why is it our greatest fear??  You know you have flaws.  You know you aren't perfect, and you know the World judges.  Being judged is the worst, and it sucks etc..  Stepping out of your shell is hard, but necessary.  Why??  Not really sure, but it is good to let things out into the open.  It is good to bring things to light.  Something that stays in the dark the whole time is??   nothing really.   Garbage. 

We all are guilty of wanting people to only see our fabulous side.  We all are ignorant as to what actually is fabulous.  Our idea of fabulous is whatever fairy tale understanding we believe fabulous to be.  Truth and honesty is fabulous, but we don't always feel fabulous when we let people see our truth, and our honesty. 

You really have to trust in truth and honesty, and that kind of stuff, because all steps in that direction are not easy.  Because at the end of the day what I have been saying.  Trust is better than all your actions.  Trust is a blind step.  A blind scary step.  A step when you do something, and you don't feel all that confident about it, and all that strong. 

Tough has nothing at all to do with whatever you do on a race course.  Tough has to do with how you deal with life. 

The race course means absolutely nothing about life.  Your life is all the stuff you try to hide.  You can see people trying to come out though, and being scared a bit.  I hear you. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  good thing about waking up early is I get to run before work.   yay.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: