Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Day. Same Life... Not A Bad Thing. :)

Morning all.  How is it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is a Wednesday.  I am in a pretty good mood. so that ain't too shabby.  :)

I am going to gets me a cup of coffee.  I will pour two cups, but as is the case lately will probably only drink the one.  Hold on.   :)

I had a pretty good day yesterday.  I had fun.  I had a pretty good day at work, and as happens sometimes I felt overwhelmed.  So much stuff I want to do, and so very little time.  Oh well just plug along I guess. 

We paid some bills yesterday, and Lisa had to run some errands.  I was going to cook a special dinner, but Lisa had to go to the grocery store for her Mom, so I told her to pick up a few things for the dinner I planned.  She took too long, and I fell asleep, and dinner was ruined not cooked.  :)  Oh well.  Lisa had to go to a stupid work meeting at 10:00 pm.  Departments have to have a mandatory work meeting every month or two, so they can talk about nothing important and waste their time.  No one likes them, and everyone thinks they are a waste of time.  As with most things it is the direction from "the smart people" up top making rules for the "dumb people" below.  I am pretty sure all the "smart people" were Sociology majors.   :)

So today is another day.  I will bring my big cooler of ice water to work.  I have been doing that lately, and I love love love chugging my ice water at work.  I get thirsty a lot.  Lisa closes, so she gets to sleep in, and have a nice relaxing day before she has to go to work. 

Oh one other thing, I cut the bottom of my foot.  It is a pretty bad cut.  Probably needed stitches, so I am off of running for a bit.  It did feel better yesterday than Monday however.  Probably cuz I didn't run on it.  :)   I ran to work on Monday. 

Yep, this is my blog update, and this is my blog.  Pretty much nothing about nothing.   :)))

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Holy Hell I gots nothing for a p.s., and I don't have all day to think of one.  So there, that is the p.s.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D

Have a good one all.   Luv ya's.   :)    MWAH!!!    :)   LOL  

No comments: