Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sometimes You Just Gotta Sweep The Yanks...

Well yesterday was a different sort of day.  We were one day past our audit at work, so I was super motivated.  We have 3 audits at work each year.  It is an audit of inventory accuracy, and basically a snapshot in how I am doing with my job.  We passed the audit barely, so I definitely could be doing a better job, or keep a better eye on the departments who should be getting 90-100%, and skating by with 80% scores.  The hard departments I spend a lot of time in, and the easy ones I don't.  I put my faith in the easy departments to get their shit done, and they have disappointed this year.  So anyway, I will get my money, and I sent an e-mail to the whole store.  It was mmm  how do you say??   nice ...  diplomatic...   hmmm.  I think I made my point I guess I should say.   ;)

Our 2nd audit came at the very last dates to have them done.  One every four months.  Our first one was Jan 2.  This one was late August.  A big swing.  That means our 3rd one can be in a couple weeks time, so we can make a nice strong push to kick the 3rd one's ass. 

So anyway I didn't run yesterday.  I was up early enough to, but decided not to.  I tried blogging yesterday twice, but there was absolutely nothing to blog about. 

To be honest I am getting fed up with the blogs I read sometimes.  Blogging is supposed to be about life, and everyone wants to pretend life is something viewed through rose colored glasses, and that my friends is a bunch of BULLSHIT. 

If all you got is the stupid fake shit, then my friends you are running away from yourself.  That means you are weak.  It takes courage to look at yourself, and to let yourself be seen.  You need help with this, because from what I can tell you don't have what it takes. 

Just when you thought you were so fucking fabulous...  Oh well,  I can see right through you...

It is early, so maybe I will run before work.  Actually, I definitely am going to run before work.  Today is Thursday, so Lisa and I may be able to see the movie I wanted to see yesterday.  Sounds like a plan. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Fuck a p.s.  we swept the fucking Yankees. 

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: