Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In A Mood...

Well, I am in a mood today already.  You want to know why??  No reason really.  Maybe I am just sick and tired of people on the t.v. putting Olympians on some kind of pedestal.  Ummmm, they are just people.  they deal with the same shit in life everyone else has to deal with.  They aren't super human.  Many are genetically gifted, but they aren't humanly gifted.  We all are human, which means we all have the same type of flaws and imperfections. 

As someone who looks for truth in life,  I realize as exciting as the Olympics are the t.v. sure portrays them in an not so honest light,  and that drives me bonkers.  I mean for fuck's sake athletes are people too.  Your life is yours, their life is theirs.  You'd be wise not to have any heroes, because heroes fail in life just like everyone else. 

With that, I am going to get some coffee. 

Anything untrue in life just pisses me off.  You know how people just want to show their good side.  I do this and this and this, and other shit we just hide, because we wouldn't want people to see that.  That shit just pisses me off. 

The strong people in life are the ones who show all.  Don't expect to see any of that shit on the news, or in your Olympic coverage.  Fucking assholes. 

The World is a Fucking stage where everyone plays some type of part.  Eventually we will get to the point where we play the part of us. 

Regardless of what anyone thinks, that is what it is all about. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

I don't really give a shit what kind of day you all have.  :)   Told you I am in a mood. 

Later.   :)

No comments: