Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Morning...

Hello all.  You know the routine.  Not much on my mind, but I do have fingers.  I have access to internets, and I am going to gets me a cup of coffee, and see where this leads.  

Okay where were we??   Oh yeah, this thing.  I don't have much as usual so we will see where this thing goes.  Yesterday was a Monday.  I don't know how most of you are, but many many many many times I wake up ready to take on the World. You know me early morning, I am full of energy zest, etc...  I go to work, and as the 8 hours winds down, I am not always full of zest and energy etc...  That was yesterday to a "T"  I came home, and felt like doing nothing.  Lisa has Mondays off, and she just had a nice relaxing day.  I love that she has Mondays off, and a day to herself. 

I sat and didn't do a damn thing.  She got off the couch, showered, and went to the library.  We had ribs cooking in the slow cooker all day, and I listened to music, and watched a bit of TV.  A day in the life of me.  A typical Monday. 

So anything else??  Nah, not really.  I do think there is a lot to us all, and we really want to have ourselves all figured out.  I know me, and here I am.  I have been saying you don't know you.  You have lived a life up to this point, and you still don't know you.  You try and find a type of consistency, and be able to show that person in public, but you never really are always the same day to day. 

You are a complex person.  You don't have you down, because we never really are as good of people as we would like.  We never are as strong as we should be or as we would like.  The tendency in us is to box ourselves up.  Here I am.  It makes it kind of easy if we can do that huh??  Takes the guess work out of us, but I guess you have to accept there is no possible way you can box yourself up.  You don't know yourself that well.  You have to accept that. 

See how complicated everything is??  The Journey to life, and finding out who we are is full of all kinds of things, and there is things we see day to day, a person as dull witted as a human cannot do what is necessary to figure everything out. 

So all our lives we are supposed to believe we are fabulous as people, and the World is a great place, and I have been saying just the opposite.  We aren't that fricken great, and the World really is a pretty shitty place. 

I have been through a lot for whatever reason to get to this point.  Stuff you have no idea, and why did I have to go through some crazy things like I did??  Not sure. 

It is what it is though, and here I am. 

Anyway it is Tuesday.  We are in a good work time now, as Lisa will be closing on Tuesdays after her Monday off.  She will be working more hours, and hopefully I will be able to still work on Saturdays. 

It is early, and I have time to get a nice run in, and that is what I think I will do. 

Have a good day all.  :)

Luv ya's.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  ooooh.  Sox won last night.  Wonder who they played....    ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D  

Later Gaterzzzzzzzzzzzzz    MWAH!!!     :)

No comments: