Sunday, August 5, 2012

Next 3 Days Off...

WOOOOO  HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I have the next 3 days off.  How awesome is that??  Pretty awesome I think. 

So, what is going on today??  Not much, but I will do the coffee thing and see what happens.  I know yesterday was a pretty heavy one, and that about life is tough.  Life is full of hard truths, and you can see why honesty = strength, because the honest darn fact about the truth of life is pretty hard. 

Okay hold on, I will brb.  

Okay, I am back with coffee in hand.  I have a lot of thoughts about this blog, and what this is, and I know the easier route is to pretend you don't see this.  The easier way would be if we could just all go back to the way things were, but that is not possible, and that is not the case.  Life moves forward, even if it appears the direction isn't looking good.  That also is trust too huh??  This is a good direction, although it seems hard.  You have plenty of examples in History, and one of my favorites was Anne Frank.  Sure it would have been better if she could go back to the way things were, but all that was out of her control.  Her life was full of some brutal truths.  First to be locked in hiding.  Second to be found.  3rd to be separated from her family. 

I know it would be so much easier if there was a way to work toward where we need to go.  It seems on paper faith is such an easy thing huh??  Actually work is a much easier thing, but it is the wrong way.  Faith uses time, and promises, and believing and trusting in one who is not bound by time. 

With work we can quantify, and gauge, and use things we can understand, and things we have knowledge of.  Faith will teach you other things.  Not all things are easy, and you have to accept that.

All this stuff leads to you being stronger, and also for you to build trust.  With increasing knowledge, and increasing wisdom comes increasing trust.  Some steps along the way are hard.  Accept that.   

There are so many lessons, and I don't want to wield my sword, because I know it is scary.  So, I will keep my sword inside.  I don't need to bring it out, because I have said it before. 

Accept what I have told you, and move on.  Know you are on the right way.  I know when I felt pretty bad outside the Bromenn Garbage room, it was comforting to know I was on the right path.  That was the start of my Summer of Discontent.  Not too many good days after that, and it lead to a bad night, and then a horrible 6 days, and then a horrible year. 

I think knowing you are going in the right direction should be comforting. 

No one said things were easy.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Gots nothing for a p.s.  Oh well.   I guess that will have to do.   :) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: