Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Wonder What This Will Be About...

Good Morning all.  How's it going??  I am doing pretty good.  I have absolutely no idea what this blog is going to be about, but I am up, and I guess I will write something.  I am going to get something first.  Can you guess what it is??    ;)

So what is up with me??  A lot has happened since yesterday let me tell you.  Not really.  Just another day.  I ran early in the morning.  I was going to go 6+ miles, and went a solid 4, and run walked 1-1/2 miles home, cuz I had to poop.  I had a feeling going out, I may run into troubles, but what the heck.  It was cool.  Our nights are cooling down real nice, so I was going at a pretty good pace.  So much so my legs were fatigued at work.  Not from the distance, but the easy pace in cool weather is quicker than my legs are used to.  Now that is strange to me.  I also took Hope for a little run after work.  That was in the heat, and it was sluggish, but whatever. 

Then I did what we always do.  I am home around 3:00 or so.  I listened to music, and had a couple drinks.  Lisa relaxed a bit, went and got a haircut.  We made tacos, and that was it.  That is how my favorite days go.  Tonight I have a challenging run on trails. 

A day in the life huh??  I guess I have to say I am at peace with myself.  I am not striving after this and after that,  striving after vanity of vanitys.  Why??  well 2 reasons.  That is the end of wisdom.  The nothing really matters.  It would be great if all people were like that I am sure, but it is not with us.  You see my story.  It had a lot of years, and a lot of struggles, and a lot of stuff in it.  This life is/was not empty.  I made a step though, and it was one of trust, although I didn't know it at the time.  As my life was going all I wanted was to be something special.  It is a big World, and I wanted to make my mark, but how??  I looked at life, and I didn't see much in it I liked.  What is one to do?? 

There was a promise made to me too.  He would save me out of any snare I found myself in.  There were a lot too.  Remember me being in a sword fight, and only having a utility knife, while battling those with Hattori Hanzo swords.  I was not going to win that one.  I did ask why I was given that promise.  I thought it was when I said no to the promotion when asked to do so.  It was actually me wanting that promotion, and knowing that would be the best thing for my life.  I want I want I want, but in a battle with my self will I said your will, not mine.  That was it.  I overcame myself, and the rest of my journey through my 2 trials were what??  At the time I needed I said the right thing.  Your will.  Remember I was going to die, and go to Hell.  There was a way out though, I could save myself, but at the expense of my friends.  In my heart and in my head was put the strength to say Your will.  If I go to Hell that is fine.  I was going to die and go to Hell.  My friends were to be saved, but I was broken.  Imagine waking up the next day in the Hospital, and being alive.  There was no hope, and nothing, and here I was alive. 

Remember Jim said I had Mom casket face that night.  I was dead in a way.  Jim was with me in the hospital.  I was going to die, but I asked him if they could take the restraints off me.  I didn't want them. 

The other was I was to be the worst of the worst.  In me was the strength to say Your will.  Not of my doing.  I overcame the first time, and maybe I had help.  Not sure of that.  Maybe I had to make a small step of overcoming myself.  I remember that wasn't easy, and after that everything seemed to be done for me. 

A lot of stuff to life.  Life isn't only what we see either.  There is more that goes on inside you than you even know. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I am going to make something for breakfast.  I am fricken hungry. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    

No comments: