Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Perfect Day...

Just a quick little update here.  I am doing my absolute favorite time off thing ever.  Taking just a Monday and Tuesday off.  I don't like taking a full week off.  I get out of my routine, and  it drives me bonkers.  So I did a lazy old day yesterday.  I watched like 5 movies or something.  We went out to lunch.  Watched another movie.  I then sat outside, and listened to music.  Lisa putzed in the yard.  We ordered pizza, and that was it. 

I have today off too, but I should actually do some work.  clean the house, laundry etc...

Any heavy stuff today??  No,   nothing really on my mind. 

Well let me explain something about me.  I have lived this life here, and have been doing this blog thing here for a while.  I do get angry sometimes, and for many different reasons.  I think I just try to help with this thing.  If I ever feel like no one reads it, then I sometimes think why bother with this stupid thing.  Sudden unexplained changes are never really good, it is like communicate you know??  Those always are taken as an attack against me. 

Oh well, just a little something.  If you read this, then you know me pretty well I'd think. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Need to get a 10 miler in today.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: