Monday, August 13, 2012

I Wrote Something And Deleted It...

I just wrote a good part of a blog and deleted it.  It was dumb, and stupid, and that means I pretty much have nothing to write.  I know you see what I write, and I have a feeling you know what you need to do.  You need to stop trusting in your own knowledge, and wisdom, and understanding, and trust that as smart as you are there is one who knows more.  One who can lead you in a good and right way.  One who can lead you on a hard course. 

I know what it means.  It means you have to let go of all you believe.  All you base your life on you have to be willing to trust and throw it away.  That is a huge step huh??  I know what it means.  I know what you have to accept, and I have lived it. 

You had no idea faith was so hard did you??  You had no idea what trust really meant did you??  Me either.  I am learning as I go.  I am learning a lot about parts of my life. 

You have tough stuff to do people.  It isn't what you see on the outside.  A lot of garbage out in the World.  Wars and hate, and stuff.  Your journey starts on the inside. 

10 miler yesterday, and I have no idea what my racing plans are.  Maybe none.  Might just keep up my 25'ish base.  Long run Sunday, and runs during the week.  It means I can run on Mondays now too.  I don't need any long'ish runs during the week. 

Life is just life.  As big as our lives seem to us, it really isn't. 

Trust trust trust.  You know trust doesn't even mean trust me anymore does it??  I could care less.  It seems in a way you are being handed over to another.  Life is always a solo endeavor.  You have to trust to make the turn.  Trust you will be in good hands. 

I know it is hard.  Remember, I have been there and done that, and that very first step was not really the easiest thing I have ever done. 

Good Luck. 


No comments: