Sunday, August 19, 2012

Well I Am Up...

Well it is Sunday morning.  I am up early.  We are doing the 10 mile route by Jerry's house, and that is always a good way to start a Sunday.  I have a lot of stuff to get done today.  Stuff like cleaning and laundry etc... 

For now I will get some coffee, and do this thing.  Don't really have much to be honest, but that never stopped me gabbing with my fingers before.  Brb.   :)

I really have nothing today.  There were some things going through my mind earlier. 

I guess I will be honest, I am a bit angry today.  I don't get people.  What is in us that wants people to think everything is just the best thing ever.  You know those people who put their best foot forward in public, but privately as far as you can tell they are angry like 98% of the time?? 

I am putting this foot forward.  I don't like Bullshit.  All fake appearances don't mean SHIT.  As a matter of fact it is just a way of being a liar.  If you are one of those people who are angry a lot then that means you have issues.  If you are one of those people who always has to be the fun/smiling person, then you have issues too.  I am 46 years old, which actually seems old, but I am done putting up with that SHIT!!

It is time for people to Grow the FUCK up.  Look at yourself with an honest eye.  Throw away your childish view of how you think you "SHOULD" be, and see the real YOU. 

People have issues.  I am just bitching locally here too, so nothing to do with bloggers or anything. 

Anybody ever not even want to open up FB, because you are worried what kind of stupid SHIT you'll see next?? 

I am that way lately.  People make me sick.  :)    LOL

Have a good one all. 

Later. 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Hey Steve! Long time no comment! I love ya man! MWAH!