Thursday, August 30, 2012

Looking Back On The Day...

Good morning all.  How are you doing??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I just had a day yesterday that was just about perfect.  A day where I had energy, I was in a good mood, and I was full of smiles inside.  Just felt pretty good. 

I look back at what transpires on a day like yesterday, and I come away with some things.  One is in our life we have done a lot of stuff.  A lot of stuff is things we would just assume hide from people. 

Just yesterday, I publicly confessed my first sexual relations for all to see.  It was a one night stand at a party.  I was a sophomore in H.S.  I fooled around with a girl.  I didn't go all the way, because that I was going to save myself for.  I never did go "all the way" with someone until my H.S. girlfriend and I broke up.  I was saving myself,  which btw means absolutely nothing.

Saving yourself is all just part of the sacrifices we want to make.  Pretend a H.S boy doesn't have urges is pretty crazy, and pretty naive.

Yet these are things we want to hide, and what I have been dong all along is not hiding stuff.  Even in my darkest hours, when I feel judged by people, I can close my eyes, and See myself be open, and let myself be seen.

The path is crazy hard, because it is a strange one.  We want to show our worth.  We can work toward this or this or this.  There is one who does the work, but we have to let go of ourselves.

I did not know that part was so hard.

The World is a pretty crappy place with pretty crappy people.  We put a lot of faith in the World and ourselves don't we??

See what I mean, about spouses not even knowing each other??  We really don't want to show all the stupid shit that runs through our minds for people do we??  In our World we want to throw a sheet over all our ugly crap, and I have been trying to lift the sheet off.  That is where we really need help.  None are really strong enough to lift the sheet off themselves, because we open ourselves up to being judged, and who wants that???

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Robin Ventura set up his rotation for the Tigers this weekend.  Liriano, Peavy, and Sale.  I was telling Tiger fans this week that this was their week to make a move.  Sox will have like 7 more home games than away games after this week.  So far we have gained a half of game.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D   

No comments: