Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Unplugged...

Good Morning all.  I have been a bit invisible for a while, and to be brutally honest, I was just living "my" life.  I really was not too concerned with what others were doing, and perhaps a bit of I don't care what others are doing.   :)     My life doesn't change too much.  I woke up early Saturday morning, and worked 7 hours.  I woke up early Sunday too.  By 8:30 am, I ate breakfast, lunch, did dishes, folded laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and had a really peaceful solo run.  The solo run was cut shorter than I wanted cuz I had to poop, but it was one of the most enjoyable runs I have had. 

My running season is over.  Like last year it was a whopping one race.  I am in my favorite running time I guess.  Keep up a base.  If my long run of the week is 6 miles.  So be it.   There are those of us out there you know.  When I first started running, I saw a lady run with a dog a lot.  After a couple years I actually talked to her.  Her dog passed, she still runs some days, and walks some days.  She is elderly, tall, skinny, and attractive in her own way.  (probably 10 years older than me)  She doesn't do races, she just runs.  When I saw her walking on my way home from Sundays run she had a smile on her face.  She was enjoying herself.  I think that is how I felt on my Sunday run. 

For the weekend we really didn't do much.  We cooked our meals, and I watched a lot of  movies, and was reading my book.  It is a Fiction book, and if you ever saw "Relic" it was from those authors.  Pretty entertaining, although I am taking my sweet old time with it. 

I also got my haircut yesterday, and ended up having a pretty good conversation with the girl who cut my hair.  I used to be a one girl guy with my haircuts.  I'd get a girl who cut my hair, and make an appointment same time 4 weeks later with the same girl.  May have been 3 weeks.  When she moved on, I'd get another.  I just remembered that yesterday.  I got to know these people pretty well.  The place I go to now is just walk in, and you get who you get.  It is always a girl, and typically they are not too bad looking.  Most of the time interesting too. 

Sometimes life is about the little things huh?? 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  When I do this as often as I do, and take a few days off, I realize the way this thing goes, changes a bit with my change in moods from one day to the next.  Time away gives a fresh perspective.  Wonder if that is true in all things in life???

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: