Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Monday...

I got the day off, and as of right now, I feel like doing nothing.  I feel like being a big 'ol lazy slob.  We'll see if I actually do anything.  I am pretty sure I have nothing today, but I will get some coffee, and we will see...

Okay, so I am back with coffee in hand.  Well not really, because I type with two hands, but you get the idea.  So yesterday I woke up, and had to run.  I planned on going 4 early miles instead of 3, but ran out of time, so I went 3, and then we did 12.  I woke up hating training for a marathon, because last week's run seemed hard.  I was in a good mood though.  My first 3 miles were muggy, and I was thinking toward the end of my next 12 miles were going to be bad.  (temps and humidity cooled as the time went on)

I forgot to get gels again, and didn't eat breakfast, so on my last water stop I put some coffee, and a can of beer.  I chugged 1/2 the can, and you know how good a beer tastes on a hot day after you are sweating and thirsty.  That is how it tasted.  I had one of those days too where the run felt fine the whole time.  An easy 15 miler.  My legs feel good today too, but I won't run.  I am off tomorrow, so I will get a long'ish run in tomorrow.  yay.   :)

Are there other things on my mind??  Sure.  You want to know where my strength comes from??  It comes from trust.  My journey was ALL about Your will not mine.  And after many hard times, and trials etc.. comes trust.  Trust not in myself, because I am not all powerful.  Trust that I know I cannot do anything on my own.  You see I am not a manipulator of events, because I don't need to. 

All lives are personal to us all.  They are solo affairs of types.  Even married people don't know each other all that well.  Communication is hard, because we all have a lot of hang ups as to who we are, and who we think we are supposed to be.  We want to put our best foot forward too, etc..   Look good in front of other people.  The truth of us is a big ole jumbled mess.  Like I said it would be easy if there were a manual, of do this and do that, and work our way to this and that.  It is a Journey though.  Where we travel through distance and time.  We are to trust the one who time  holds no power, because he knows better than us. 

I have no idea how this thing is going to get.  We'll see.  It should be interesting though don't you think??  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Lookeeee here.  Exciting baseball season, and football is around the corner.  Bears drive me bonkers.   :) 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: