Monday, August 20, 2012

You Never Know...

Well, I definitely never know what is in store for this thing I do.  Right now it seems like not a lot on my mind, and nothing much will come out, but we'll see.  I will get my coffee, and see what happens. 

We will start with yesterday and see where it ends.  I had almost as perfect of a day as you can get.  Wake up early.  I did my blog thing, and it was just a Bitch session.  I think people tend to follow the main path.  Whatever group you are in.  The best a person I can be is if I follow this.  Everyone else is doing it.  My best friends do it, and people who I have a lot in common with do it, so it must be right. 

We are followers.  We really are not strong enough to stand on our own are we??  There is a path of strength.  It is a hard path, and it takes a lot of accepting.  You have to accept maybe the status quo is not the right way.  Maybe there is more out there. 

In the Journey of life we really follow, but the journey of life really is all about us.  Don't close your minds and wrap yourself up in a box, because you will miss the best that life has to offer. 

As you will see our life is not our hobbies etc...  Our lives really are what is inside us, and it seems to me that is hard to see, or maybe hard to share.  Life is hard, and you will need help with stuff.  The second you think you have all the answers is the second you really should rethink about things.  The truth lies within you.   It is hidden by all kinds of things.  The day to day busyness of life, and other things. 

Maybe the truth of us is stuff we definitely don't want people to see, because we are ashamed of us.  Don't look at me, I am not perfect, so just look at this here part I show you.  See my good, and I will hide my bad. 

When you keep stuff inside it finds its way out though it seems.  I know mine does.  When I see honesty and truth this thing goes good.  When I see fake, and basically forms of lying this thing goes bad. 

To be strong, and to be honest takes a little help, because humans are really not that strong to overcome much of anything, not even ourselves.  

So be open to life.  Don't fall short of what it has to offer.  Life has the offer of strength and truth, and you can find it.  It is within you and within your grasp.  Stay open.  Almost everything in this World would have you remain closed. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I think a 10 mile run on a Sunday morning may be one of the best things in life.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D    

Have a good Monday.   :)

No comments: