Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where Do We Go From Here???

Well, I know what we do right now.  We go get some coffee.  Hold on, I'll be right back.  :)  First off I will start off with my workout.  I worked in the morning for 5 hours.  If you read this you know I was up pretty early.  :)  Anyway, I was tired, when I got home, but I wanted to bike long.  I ate lunch, and decided better get going or it is going to be a nap.  :)  I got going.  You know my route is to Saugatuck and back, and add on.  After my turn around In comes a FB message/inbox.  It is from Ganzi.  There was a thread going back and forth about last week's speed work followed by beers at the Curragh.  Obviously that is way too late for me on a school night.  :)  work night.  :)  lol.   Anyway Ganzi told us his workout for the day... well here it is. 

Sunset Bluff - 16 reps! Felt OK. 13 miles & 1400 feet of climbing - about the same elevation change per mile as Comrades. Comrades taper starts next week! :-)
So I guess he is ready.  For the record I only did that workout once.  We did 3 or 4 reps.  Not 16.  lol.   That did get me motivated on my bike though.  After 30 miles, I knew I wanted 50.  I kinda wanted 50 anyway.  I even backtracked a bit to climb a hill, I never climb.  I took a picture, but didn't put it on the computer yet.  I kinda think what is the big deal anyway.  Some assholes I know climb mountains with their bike.  :)  Fuckers.   :)   lol.  So anyway I dragged my fat ass through 50 miles.  When I add on I go by way of our winter running route.  Hills hills hills.  It was a windy day.  I have like maybe 20 miles tops of bike riding in the last several weeks.  So this was a major workout for me, but I got it in.  I like round numbers on the bike.  :)

So anyway, just so ya know.  I don't know how everyone did, but I know Bob got his 3:10 and change at Boston.  Carol got her qualifier 4:14.  I don't know how everyone else who went did.  I know lil' Cathy will be using Bayshore as her racing marathon.  The week before her early one her husband had appendicitis, so shitty week prior = 26.2 training run. 

You want to know what motivates me??  It isn't really weight, although when I get in gear weight falls off.  Runners can pretty much eat what they want I think.  I like putting in effort, and telling people about it.  I figure you think I am a bit odd.  If for no other reason than I am up early almost every day.  A lot of times my blog entry is done 2 hours before I even have to go into work.  Also it must be a little nutty, I always seem to have some kind of shit to write out.  Kinda like the Energizer battery bunny huh???  I keep going and going and going.  You also must wonder how I like to give out so many xo's  each day.  lol.   If only you knew.  :)

I do want to write something here.  I thought of it yesterday.  I went over to Beau and Charity's and then we went to Derrick and Gemini.  A few years ago Gemini lost her mom.  What made me think about it is Lisa and I during the time she was going to lose her Mom we really got to know her.  She really let loose and showed how great and nice of a person she is.   Derrick and Gemini had a little window where they were split up, and it was during this time.  I don't think it was really a coincidence that Lisa and I got to know her pretty well during this time.  I forgot what her mom died of, but I think it was liver failure.  Anyway we talked a bit last night, about my brother, Charity's Dad, and stuff like that, and how we deal.  We deal with it all about the same. 

You know when it is warm outside we are always the fuck outside.  How we roll!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Lisa and I are spending the day together today!!!   :)   her orders.   :)   lol

Love You all  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras   for me.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   na-na-na-na-na-naaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!   :)

Extras for Olga toooooo.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya.    :D    :D 

No comments: