Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Rain Smiled For Me!!

I don't always know what is best for me that is for sure.  So maybe I was a bit ambitious in wanting to run to work yesterday.  It was pouring before work, so I drove, with the assumption maybe I'll just run home.  We have 3 people who work there now, and 2 cars.  One person doesn't have a license, but still drives home after her 4 hour shift.  Not going to name names.  Hope the police don't read this blog.  :)  LOL.

I am the only bad ass that would rather just get to work, and home via some type of exercise.  Bike, swim, or run.  Haven't tried the swim yet, but maybe I could have yesterday.  hmmmm.   :)  j/k.

Here is what I wanted to say though, and baby this is my world, and I know this to be true.  Now you know I have been dealing with injuries.  If it was serious I accepted, and braced for worst case scenario.  I recovered though, and went out too hard.  Re-injured myself.  If you want to know the truth though, I was sore yesterday.  Sore from the push ups my legs were fatigued.  Not that I have been putting in a ton of miles, but I think I was like 22 miles last week, and that is a lot compared to where I have been.  I needed a rest day yesterday, but really wasn't willing to do it.  As it turns out the rain smiled for me in a manner of speaking to help me rest up a bit.  Now today I want to tackle my 6 mile route.  So I think that is a positive.

As to my future, I am pretty certain I will give the old 26.2 another try.  Running group starts up again in mid June, and I like training for the 26.2.  It gets me in shape, and helps me get in p.r. shape for 5K, and 13.1 p.r's.  Those will be the three I go after... for now.

Now as I say that, I feel bad for Olga.  Her year has been a lot like mine.  A lot of injuries.  She was going to get out this weekend, and try her hand at a 5K.  To date I think all she has done is two marathons.  It would have been so great to see what her 5K time would have been.  Really if you want a gauge for people's speed the 26.2 is not the race for it.  The shorter ones are, or even track workouts.  I would love to know.  She has a respiratory infection though, so that 5K  or shorter than a marathon race is still on hold.  Poor girl.  I'd so love to see what her times would be.

Yep you guessed it.  I don't really have too much today, but sometimes that ain't a bad thing.  You don't even know what I thought the last couple mornings of writing.  Not mean stuff, true stuff, but some things I'd just assume keep to myself.  There is one who knows all about me, and I am cool with all he sees.  I don't know if it will eventually make it's way out or not.  If it is meant to it is meant to I guess.  We shall see.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  You know yesterday was a pretty great day!!!  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

Extras for Lois again.  I love her active lifestyle  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Watch out this weekend.  The xxxxxxxxxxxx people are having a tweetup.  Twitter might be broked after that one.   :)  LOL 

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: