Monday, May 23, 2011

Nothin Much!!

Yesterday, I just did a little.  Now you know typically I will run long one day, and bike long the next.  For some reason I did not want to be on the bike for a bazillion hours yesterday.  Just one of those things.  So all I did was bike to the trails, and ran them.  I only did 3 loops.  Not sure the reason why.  I could have gone on, but decided pretty early to just do 3 instead of 4 or 5.  It is still a good workout no matter what, because like I said you are at close to your max heart rate most of the time.  Especially the back half of the loop.

It was Sunday, and a beautiful day out, so I was just going to sit outside and relax, and listen to music.  I get a text from Charity that they are doing the same thing.  So I fly over there, and we hang for a bit.  Now I know you must feel like you know Beau and Charity, as much as they make this blog, but I'll tell you the story.  I worked with Charity for a bazillion years, and so has Lisa.  Beau worked for me 1000 years ago, and we have been friends since.  Same with Jacob, I think that is how we all met.  Now Jacob is married to Beau's half sister.  Whatever you call those.  So everyone knows each other pretty well.  They are all family so to speak, and even Brian in Hawaii knows all of them.

Anyway somehow we started doing push ups.  How these things happen I don't know, but they do.  :)  Now over the past year I'd say it appears Charity has been working out a lot.  I knew this recently, but not to what extent.  She was busting out push ups like a crazy woman.  I mean a couple sets of 20 good form ones.  What the heck??  That shit ain't easy.  Beau of course bested us all with the max amount of "Good Form" ones.  We kinda hit the exercise thing at the same time.  I ended up doing more cardio stuff, and he focused more on strength stuff, so he is naturally better at that shit, but it was kinda fun.  We then played the swearing game, which I lost each game.  :)   FUCK!!!   :)  Seth and me were the teams vs. Beau and Charity, and Beau, and I played a couple solo games or 1. 

A good afternoon.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  well, I am taking way too long thinking of one, so that is the p.s.   Hope you like.  :)


Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Guess that is about it.  Have a fun day, and a fun week.  :)

Now for really really  cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: