Monday, May 30, 2011

Tell You Some Truth About Me!!

Why not??  I was thinking of what to write about, and I guess I will give you some true thoughts, and feelings I have.  I will do it in list form, because let's face it.  My lists are always way better than yours.  :)

  • I trust the bloggers I read
  • If I comment on a blog, and the comment doesn't go through, I don't care, but I'd like to know the reason why I cannot comment on a blog.
  • That is it. Nancy O Toole I know why, cause her mom thinks I am a creep.  :)
  • She might too.  :)  Olga trusts me though, and I appreciate that.  :)
  • I have to trust the bloggers I read.
  • I sometimes like to hear how unperfect you are, not always how tough.  
  • Wanna know why it is hard for me to train as good as I used to???
  • This is more important than my training.  This silly blog.
  • If people were more actively involved in things it would help.
  • I like to keep a lot of the heavy stuff to myself.  If possible
  • Yesterday's post was a pile of horseshit, albeit true.  Doesn't need to be that way though.
  • I knew it was going to be trouble.  I had a feeling some horseshit like that was going to come. 
  • I was pissed, and had to deal with a bunch of internal bullshit after that.  
  • I am no fucking rock star that is for sure.  
  • I am just some dumb ass, that was set aside for something.  
  • To Do This little old thing.  
  • That I still have to deal with days like yesterday makes me mad.  
  • When I suffer through though, I still have that promise of all for good.
  • You know what that means???  He will work through all I do. 
  • The Good Shit and the Bad.
  • Yes I do bad in the view of good and bad I guess, but he doesn't look at that. 
  • I don't kill people and shit like that, but you know who is perfect at all things??
  • Dealing with days like yesterday makes my training not so good.  
  • Awwwwwwww  Weeeeeniiiieeeeee   Thanks.  :)
Ya Gotta love Doreen.  The posts I hate, she loves.   She so GREAT!!!   MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. all you really hard workers like Charisa and Beth Shutt, and all the others are really pretty remarkable.  Just so ya know.  I cannot be as good as you though.  :)  Just cuz I have to deal with other bullshit, but you still impressive.  :)  Oh, and I still have another blogger I added.  She is new, and I never read her before, but she hasn't blogged in a while.  I have no idea where the heck I even heard of her??  I mean I know it must have been a comment somewhere.  She mentioned on one of her last posts how she lacked confidence.  I love that shit.  She is superbly smart, and talented, and still lacks confidence.  We all really aren't that tough to always be so confident are we??  That is truth for sure.  You know Nancy O Toole said she didn't always feel confident in her last post??  I was kinda surprised, as much as she busted my balls I thought she was just brimming with confidence.  We all have that weak side really though huh??

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Weenie  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox   :)

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

1 comment:

Kim said...

"I am no fucking rock star that is for sure."

Um - yes you are. don't you sell yourself short.