Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Morning!!

Hi, my name is Steve.  I blog, and I blog a lot.  I have been doing it for a while, and why it is I don't know.  I thought people wanted me too after a bit.  I like doing it, and that is why I do it.  Wanna know something???  We have very little control over what our thoughts are.  Very little.  I guess if we don't drink we may be a little more less prone to do stupid stuff, but you know all the thoughts you have you wish you didn't, you almost have no control over.  Hence the saying take the log out of your own eye before you take the speck out of another.  It is easy to get caught up in how bad other people are, but really the mirror is to look at ourselves.  I don't think we always like everything we see.  We are not always 100 % happy and 100% confident.  Hold on brb. 

Okay so anyway where was I??  Ya know I really don't have much to write today.  I thought about running yesterday, but when I ran into the store I felt a little something something in my hammy, so decided not to.  I guess this year has started off really bad huh??  I missed the Riverbank 25K this year for the first time in 5 years.  That sucks.  Always one of my fav races to run.  I think I get a bit down when I don't run.  I don't always feel it, but maybe a bit not so happy, not so nice.  I dunno.  Hard to tell what people think.  When I write something I have no idea what people think about it.  Take a post like yesterday.  I've told that story a bazillion times, but maybe not everyone knows it.  Some may think I am nuts, but unfortunately it is the truth.  Also as a way to minimize your fear you may want to think I am nuts, but I am not.  All this shit is real.  I imagine this blog at times brings a little bit of sword, and a little bit of love.  I guess that is how it goes.  I think ya may wonder how I xoxoxoxoxo  so much on this thing, and you know that is a gift.  I read something Charisa once wrote how something made her want to be a better person.  Didn't it say something you can gain the world, but without love it profits you nothing???  Also doesn't it say the greatest gift is love?? 

So the best in me brings love, and love really lives in the light.  It lives in color.  It is blind to so called faults.  It doesn't judge, but love loves the real.  Hard to be real.  A natural tendency is to show people the not so real stuff.  You know if you appear happy and jokey 100% of the time people see that.  When you show the sad stuff like an Alili or a Jessica people can relate and empathize.   Even Mindee is like that too.  She has such a good sense of humor, but some days she is down.  She lets us see that. 

Oh well, I guess that is about it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. I think I will add the other couple to my list later today.  I also have a new blogger to my list.  I added her a while ago, but haven't told them like I normally do.  I am waiting for their next post.  It has been a while.  Not even sure how I found out about her.  She seems interesting though. 

Also nice to see the Bulls crush Miami last night.  Let's hope they can keep it up.  White Sox have a closer now too, so we are looking good there. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Do I wanna dole out any extras to others???  nah, not really today.  I may go running today though.  I have to cut the grass too, I fixed the lawnmower.  Going to have to call Jerry though to look at the water heater.  I couldn't change the thermocouple.  Hard to get the bugger out.  I assume that is the problem. 

Oh, one other thing.  I write from the heart, and when it is done it is done.  I am not perfect.  When I run into a guy who is an asshole, I am bound to give him the what for.  My neighbor comes to mind.  He is a dick.  He is older than me, and a couple years back they had a miracle baby.  So he was nice, etc...  Now he realizes the hard work a baby entails, so now he is more of a dick than he was before the baby.  Oh joy Oh joy.  He is just an angry person. 

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: