Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dja See??? Dja See???

I was going to use the title I love Doreen again, but decided against it.  Didja see how this works though??  When someone opens up, and they are down, and out, and sad, and a bit defeated etc...  You don't pretend you don't see, you step in.  Do you see how strong Doreen is??  Of all the people in the world she is the one who consistently comes to my rescue.  I mean I know I will survive, and I will get better, but little shit like what Doreen did helps. 

Hold on I am going to get some coffee.  brb

What does Doreen get in return for her bravery, and willingness to step in??  Muchos Respectos.  Even Jules who I don't really know from Adam stepped in too.  I never met Jules, and we became friends through Doreen, and Doreen, and I may have never known each other at all if it wasn't for Steve Rose.  How's about that??  Look at how random all this shit is??

I don't really have much else today.  I was a lazy slobby bum yesterday, but I get to go back to work today, and that will get me going.  A little work.  I should cut the grass, and I have some other bullshit to do too.

A big ole shout out to Doreen, and Jules.  ThAnK UUUUUUUuuuuu!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome day!!!   kinda  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I need to fricken shave.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen and Jules of course.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   kinda   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D  

No comments: