Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Morning!! :)

I wrote a couple sentences, and I thought to myself, holy ass is that a boring couple of sentences.  So now I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write.  Lemme gets me some coffee, and maybe I'll think of something.

Well I guess I can say I added a few bloggers.  One is Jen Harrison's friend with the cute picture of her on a tricycle.  I have seen her around, not so much on comments, but I totally remember seeing that picture... geez maybe as long as a couple years ago.  I think I even read her before, but you know back then I only commented on the few blogs I read.  The other person is someone else.  I don't really know her, but I let her know.  I actually followed her blog too.  That is an easy way to make sure they get in your reader huh??  I never knew that.

Anyhoo, I feel I have been pretty lazy the last couple of days.  I normally probably would have run yesterday, but it was like 1000 fricken degrees outside, and you know that run would have been crap.  I mean I was drenched just cutting the grass.

OMG I have nothing to write about.  So I have an idea.  An idea for a list.  It came from Mindee's blog  (IronMin)  She said something simple, but that is cute, and unique, and all that shit.  She had a paragraph on how much she liked corn on the cob.  Something as simple as that.  So a list of things I like:

Same as before too.  Don't forget.  My lists are ALWAYS better than yours.  :)  j/k   :)

  • I like corn on the cob too.
  • I like how the grass looks after it is cut.
  • I don't poop scoop the back yard before I cut, cuz I am too lazy.  :)
  • I haven't seen as many robins this year as last. 
  • Remember how sometimes just seeing a robin made me feel good.  :)
  • ooops, I was going to write something I didn't like.  :)

Woah, tough blogging day for me today.  I seriously got nothing.  I am going to add another blogger though.  She comments on a lot of the same blogs I read, and she uses xoxo  a lot.  I am a total sucker for that.  She has had a rough year, or so, with some health issues.  I don't know all about it, but I feel bad for her.  I've checked her out here and there before, but never added, so I guess I will do that.  After this of course.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Come on, if I got nothing for my blog you know I got nothing for my p.s.  :)

Love You All!!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras and Extras for everyone.  :)))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

p.p.s.  Normally I enter in with a comment, but I didn't this time.  :)  Oh well, next post.  :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

are you adding michelle simmons (the one who's cute daughter moana is on the trike)? shes a great blogger/athlete!

i like corn on the cob.
i also like asparagus but dont like the way my pee smells after eat it!

p.s. bye bye bye!