Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life Is Not A Spectator Sport!!

I don't think.  You know what made me think of that??  There was no announcement of running group starting, and I was like hmmmm.  What does that mean??/  No announcement for me???  None for anyone.  No Running group???  So I woke up this morning, and there was an announcement.  So I guess there will be running group. 

Here are some things about me.  At 10:00 am, I have all these ideas of things I want to do around the house when I get home.  By 1:30-2:00  I don't want to do them.  That is the time when I leave work.  Yesterday I got home and plopped down on my bed, and just rested for a bit.  Lisa and I picked up some stuff for the grill, so all I did yesterday was ride the bike to work. 

Here is something about running group.  I have been liking my work on Saturday checks.  They have been pretty nice.  :)  So I need to find more hours.  Either a long day during the week, or pick up Sunday.  We don't open til 8:00 am on Sundays.  Who starts work that late????   ;)   So I need to pick up extra hours during the week.  I need to be disciplined somewhere along the way.  YIKES!!!  :)   Perhaps just an extra half hour every day, but even that is hard for me believe it or not.  Oh well, life's little dilemmas huh?? 

You know what??  I think we are all bad communicators.  Don't you think that adds to insecurities??  Say someone opens up, and this is for bloggers, it ain't easy.  I mean it is for me every morning to do this, but sometimes during the day I worry... even still.  I hate that.  Sometimes I worry so much I get home, and I am crushed.  So that turns into a plop down and look out the window day. 

I sometimes wonder if I am the only one like that.  Oh well...  I don't really have much to write today, just thinking out loud so to speak.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I almost didn't blog today, because I sometimes wake up with a why bother mentality.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: