Thursday, June 16, 2011

Out My Window...

Well let's get the workout stuff out first.  3.5 mile run to work @ 32:30 minutes.  Whatever that is.  I biked home, and did 5 sets of 10 push ups, and 3 sets of 5 pull ups.  It was raining out, so not much to do outside.  So I listened to some music, and had some beers, and looked out my window.  Know what I saw???  I saw a lot of green, and I saw a lot of plants, and I saw a healthy rain, that is going to make all these things grow more and more and more. 

As I woke up this morning I looked out the window of my mind, and you know what I saw???  I saw a big light.  The brightest light, and it was because any direction I take, and any path I go it will be good.  I am not following anyone's path, I am making my own.  I am not walking with any kind of sight as to where it might lead, but I am in complete trust it will end up good.  I guess, ya can say I have overcome... with help.    The truth has set me free.  :) 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  It is a Brave New World, and I may reinvent myself again, or just be an avid exerciser, husband, fun haver, chiller, blogger, worker, eater, drinker,  be merry.  No 5 year plan for this guy, just a day by day, and my heart is mostly happy.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Babs 5665  Mastectomy is today.  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: