Friday, June 17, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes this thing gets weird.  I forget about that.  It can get a whole lot weirder, but I keep a lot of stuff to myself.  Do you notice the one thing, that I think is important though??  We are different than what people see.  What is inside us is more than just what we do day to day.  Work, eat, sleep, hobby, drink... whatever, we all share one thing in common.  We have other thoughts.  Thoughts about our life, etc...   What are those??

I asked a lot of you before last Thanksgiving to make a turn.  You were unwilling.  That was part of the plan.  When I made my turn, I was down.  My eyes saw a lot of stuff they didn't like.  I thought what could I do to make a good life??  What would make me the best person.  Peace Corp.??  Law??  Then in my heart was put, if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead.  ZOIKS!!!   Didn't know it would be like how it was.  Didn't know it would be as hard as it was.  Remember I hit my breaking point a couple summer's ago??  I said, I am done.  I lose,  I cannot hack it, and I do not trust you, as a matter of fact I cursed.  That night he took my heart.  A vision.  I still suffered after that.  Many things I suffered that summer.  Many nights of tears.  I P.R.'d a marathon, and didn't blog about it.  I always did pre, and post race blogs.  My next race was the Thanksgiving 5K course shortened probably sub:  22:00 5K.  I had a long blog post about the 5K, with a p.s. saying 3:47 marathon I was happy about.  That Thanksgiving was a hard one too.  That Sophie B. Hawkins song broke me.  I listened to it a million times, each time with tears.  I don't even remember why. 

I am in complete trust now, because of my end of the Journey, and the start of the Wait.  I knew almost right away.  Then I ran my race, and WOAH!!!  I won, but the Wait wasn't over.  Do you know where I thought I was going last Thanksgiving???   Yep, I was scared the night before, but in the morning I wasn't.  I was like o.k.  No biggie. 

Here is the point he has me at.  I am mostly happy, mostly upbeat, one notch lower is complete despair.  He always brings me back up though.  Always.  Whenever I get down to the despair point, I always get back up.  With help of course. 

Anway I guess that is about it. 

This blog is really all about you folks anyway... 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I ran to work yesterday, not sure of the time, cause I had to walk a couple times to keep the poop in.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Any more extras.....   nah.  You wanna know who one of my new favs is??  Kelly Dunleavy.  She is a cool chick. 

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: