Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rainy Days And Mondays...

Good Morning.  Best intentions all for nothing.  That is what a rainy day, and a Monday will get you no less.  Someone should make a song having something to do with rainy days and Mondays.  I bet it'd be a good one.  :)

Not that I had much planned, but I wanted to cut the grass, and I was just biking to and from work.  Lisa and I planned on cooking something on the grill too. Seemed like a nice day, and then the rain came.  Lisa was still at the store at 1:10, and it was still raining, so I decided to drive home with her, and throw my bike in the car.  I could tell on Lisa's face it was a nap day for her, and I had absolutely nothing I wanted to do.  Nothing.  So I wouldn't say I was down or anything, but just didn't want to do nothing.  It was a crappy day, and there was nothing to do.  That is what we did.  :)   Glam life club baby!!!   :)

Plan today is double up on the run.  Run to work, and run back from work.  I haven't tried the double in a few years.  I have been thinking about it though as a way to increase mileage, and I am a trial by error kinda guy, so we will try that.  It is a way for me to get a 7 miler in, without running 7 consecutive miles.  With a nice walking cool down for 8 hours or so on concrete.  Might be something to it, and it will mean I do speed work on slightly fatigued legs, which should just make me stronger.  In theory anyway.  We'll see.  I'll try and do the lawn and cookout tonight. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Thanks Tia, and Tammy S.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: