Thursday, June 2, 2011

WOAH... Pefect Day???

This is really going to be nothing about nothing, but yesterday was just a pretty good day overall.  I showed up to work, and I felt like taking a nap at 6:30 am... 1-1/2 hours after I got there.  I thought to myself ohhhhhh, this is going to be a longggggggg  day.  I actually worked through it.  I took my break lunch at 8:30, and took a little nap then.  Finished my day at 1:40 or something, and the day was mine.  I have like 17 days of vacation left, but I get out of work by 1 or 2:00 every day, I feel like I am always on vacation.  :)  Know what I mean??  I biked to the post office to send a post card to Penny Nash's daughter in Wales I believe.  Something for school.  She needs post cards from around the world.  It was one of those days though.  I mean it was windy as hell, but I swear I felt the wind was at my back the whole time.  Ya know just enjoyin the day.  I get home, and know I need to get a run in.  I plop down on my bed, and WOAH!!!  Where did that 40 minutes or so go???   ;)

I did my little run.  It was just a little 3.13 miler at around 9:00 pace or so.  I am out of shape... AGAIN!!!!  Frick!!!  A pretty good run though, and I will run again today, so all is good, and I will get back in shape, quickly. 

Now all ya know about my friend Beau.  Ya know he ruptured his achilles  a while back.  I hung out with him for a bit yesterday, and he got the clean bill of health from the Doc.  Good to go back to work in a couple weeks.  The Doctor was pretty impressed with his recovery.  Beau always did more than the Doc told him too.  So he is ready to go back to work, and the Doc didn't even order any Physical Therapy.  I guess he kinda said do whatever it is you have been doing.  He was riding an exercise bike wayyyyyyyyyy before the Doc thought he should.  Definitely way before Charity thought he should too.  It was kinda our little secret.  She was a bit uptight about that.  So a good ole shout out to active recovery.  :)   Beau did some research, and read blogs on those with achilles injuries, and really it is almost always about active recovery for injuries like that.  Get the blood flowing. 

Hmmmmmmmmmm anything else????

Nah, guess that is about it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I luv  summer!!!!   :))))

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Olga  she is wonna my favs.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you toooooooooo.  :)))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Tryin to think of a way to add Boston Kim to my signature line, but not sure how to yet.  I'll come up with something though.  She funny!!!   :))  xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :D   :D 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Yay for Beau! I love that name, Beau. I just love the way it rolls off the tongue. Its a nice country name and I am country. Okay many people call me redneck but hey what can I say. Wait I am rambling...

Have a great one! Love ya!

Kim said...

glad to hear beau is recovering!

9:00 pace is being out of shape? holy crap, i want your speed man! :)

weee!! summer is almost here!