Friday, June 3, 2011

OMG, I Cannot Think Of A Title, This Is Going To Be Good No Doubt!! :)

Well well well, good morning all.  Nice and early here in West Michigan.  I have it being 3:05 as I write this.  Guess what???  It is Friday.  Yayyyyy!!!  :)  Lesseee, do I have anything to "talk" about today??  Nothing major that is for sure. 

At work we had our 2nd audit, and we passed with flying colors.  87.5%.  Not too shabby.  The store needs to do 80% or higher for me to get a bonus, and obviously we did that.  So that is cool.  As we work at a lumberyard there is a mad dash from March sometime til Memorial day to load up on the shit we'll sell this summer.  So happy we passed our audit when we just finished one of our busiest weekends... Memorial Day, and we have the most shit in the store. 

I feel kinda tired today, and I was last night too.  I sometimes wonder if it comes across.  I think it probably does, somehow someway.  Oh well.  I ran home from work yesterday, and that is 3.5 miles @ 9:05 pace.  I do want to clarify the low 9:00's I am happy as a running pace, I just think add 3 miles, and it might be closer to 9:30'ish pace I bet.  That is what I mostly mean.  I don't think I am in distance shape.  It would probably help to run some distance besides my 3 milers.  We will get there.  Oh, and the last two days the temps were great for running.  You throw in heat and humidity and slow the sucker wayyyyyy down.  I guess that is training though huh.  You do what you can, and see where it ends.  Good day or bad day??   Want to know something I like??  I liked running home from work, and it being my form of transportation.  It added a little excitement to the run.  You know not just getting out to get a run, but also serving as a form of transportation.  Anyway that is what I thought of as I ran home.  :)

Today I am not sure if I will run to work, or bike to work.  We shall see.  I'll let you know later.  :)

That is it for today!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  That I p.s. everyday is for Boston Kim.   It is better than poop!!  :)  Also sharing the smiles with Jessica.  That is how I started reading Jessica, so I mention her every day too.  :) 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jessica, cuz I hope she can smile more.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

I'd give Doreen and Jules extras, but they always always get extras.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

2 comments:

bev said...

Good to be back in touch! Hope Michigan is warm and sunny today... Just like lincolnshire

Kim said...

i dont know if anything is better than poop! ;)

hurray for fridays! have a great weekend.