Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Promise Is A Promise

Happy Birthday to Gina.  :)














They are impressionist pictures totally hijacked and stolen off the internets.  :)   

Yesterday was a total downer day for me.  I biked to work and back, and I planned on grabbing my road bike, and do my 27 mile route to Saugatuck, and back. It was so windy I decided against it on the way home from work.  I mean it would have taken me at least  eleventy or twelveteen hours to get those 27 miles in.  Wind would have been favorable in a very short section.  Like maybe 4 miles tops, and at the end.  :)  So I thought well, maybe I'll do some stuff around the house.  Lisa has been wanting me to get some things done, and believe it or not I do sometimes procrastinate with things around the house.  :)  I ended up not doing anything. 

Lisa took a nap, and I plopped down to the computer, and fucked around a bit, but realized shit... I am down.  Bummer.  I went, and picked up some brandy...  *the drink*  I have to clarify that, because I am now friends with Doreen, and Jules friend Brandy DeLong.  I don't know anything about her, but she runs and stuff, and lives in Florida somewhere is my guess.  She is good looking too.   shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh    :)

Anyway I listened to music, and looked at the trees blowing in the wind.  That was pretty neat.  I ate a little dinner, and I think I went to bed at 5:30.  :)   much to the surprise of Lisa.  Just one of those down days, but I feel better today.  the temps.  have cooled off, so I can run today, since I didn't run yesterday, so now things should be better. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I love salt on most of the fruit I eat fuckers.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Beth Rose Mickel, because I don't think she feels she deserves them all the time, but she does.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for the rest of you tooooooooooo   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

p.p.s.  I'll give you Brian's note to me.  :)

My flight arrives July 8, around 7pm. Ira is picking me up at the airport and I may stay the night at his place, then I'll have him bring me to Holland on Saturday. Greg is flying to Little Rock to meet his parents and then they are driving up to MI on the 8th. I know we'll go up north for 3-4 nights and you an Lisa & Hailey should plan on coming up north too for some camp fires & beer guzzling.

Don't forget the hunting. We will be bringing down somewhere in the neighborhood 10 or 12 fawns and a few badgers for good measure.Please remember to bring your 12 gauge double barrel shot gun and borrow the carbine from Melgert! Make sure he supplies plenty of ammo but whatever you do.... DON'T BRING THAT OLD BASTARD ALONG.


Ha Ha ha  for the record, I never shot a fucking gun in my life.  :)  Melgert always wants to show those fucking things to us too.  crazy fucker.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D    

1 comment:

Christi said...

FYI, I put salt on my watermelon and my cantaloupe. You are not alone.