Monday, June 20, 2011

Run = Nap

Do I have an active mind???  I just thought about that.  I am always thinking of a million different things at any one time.  People mostly.  It can be anyone.  Here is something you should know about me.  I do this blog thing.  It many times can get weird, but I am always honest.  I ain't lying to you, and I don't think I sugarcoat my life, or myself, or anything.  Once I do this it is done.  I may think about things all the time, but pretty much I am just as normal as anyone.  I work.  I bust balls, and my balls get busted.  I joke around a lot, I swear a lot.  I do my job to the best of my ability, which I have always done.  I used to get angry when people didn't do the same... sometimes I still do,  but not always. 

I am different in many ways, as we all are.  Who wakes up at this hour??  I know right.  You hear people hitting the snooze, and I don't use an alarm.  My watch has an alarm that goes off for like 5 seconds at 2:18 or something.  Like today I was up before that.  On Saturday I ran 3.5 miles, worked on my feet for 4 hours, and rode my bike for 63 miles.  Only fuel was 3 hot dogs at 11:00'ish, and I had a chicken leg later on, after some beers.  I had two Powerades too.  I don't use gels on the bike, and I don't on runs either unless I am at the 2 hour mark.  I never bonk... hardly.  twice in my life???  3 times?? 

I drink coffee almost every day.  If I wake up late, I may not have time, and I NEVER get a headache if I don't drink coffee.  Even if I drink alcohol I rarely rarely ever get a headache.  I haven't drinken too much to get a hangover in quite a while, and I never puke. 

I know nutrition is important, but it isn't something I am consumed with.  I usually eat pretty well.  Fruits, and veggies, and like I said if I lived in Hawaii I'd probably become a vegetarian, just cause I like fish that much.  Anyway something about me. 

Yesterday I just biked up to the trails and ran 5 loops.  There was a lady... pretty attractive... I'd say my age, and she was doing the same, but going the opposite direction.  She confirmed my suspicions the way I go is a bit harder.  I swear when I hit that back half it is sooooooo hard.  You get 1 loop, and then 2 loops, and at 3 your like really??  Then you just hope to get to 4, and just finish with 5.  It is a 45 minute run, that I felt the need to take a 2 hour nap after, although I slept til 6:00 am.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. runnin to work today before it gets a gazillion degrees outside.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya"All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oh yeah,  I added a new blogger.  I think she thinks I am a creeper of some sort, but I ain't.  I could care less,  she seems honest, and as far as I know Nancy O Toole thinks I am a creeper, and every day I say thanks for reading, and that is for her.  So there.  :)  I added her, because she comments a lot.  I complimented her on it.  I said if someone spilled their guts I felt she would be one to step in with support with a comment.  I respect that.  What she thinks of me I could care less, as long as she is honest.  :) 

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

No comments: