Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hitting The Track

First track workout for a while.  I assumed we were running hills, so I was pretty happy.  I figured I'd run to meet the group, and run to the hills, which are right by my house.  Run the hills, and walk home, while everyone else had to run back to the H.S.  :)   Nope We were on the track.  That means it would have been a 4 mile wu/cd.  Never did make the run home though.  Tell you about it later. 

As you can imagine, I had no idea how fast I was... at all.  I haven't fixed my watch.  I should find it, I think it is in the kitchen somewhere.  :)   My plan???   No idea.   I decided to follow Nancy Wooley who usually isn't too far from running 8:00 min. pace for 800's, usually a bit quicker.  I only know a couple of mine, so I ended 7:30-7:40 pace for the 800's from what I know.  After a while my active recovery was getting less and less active.  As a matter of fact, I did not know how I was going to go on after 4.  I walked the 200 there, and felt fine to finish.  I have no idea the times, but assume it was close to the same.  I felt pretty good the last 2.  How that happens I don't know.  :)   I felt like death after the 4th. 

Anyway there was a going away party for MWMFN.  He has a PHD in Genetic Farming or something like that, so he is moving to Hawaii to turn sand, and volcano ash into Green Peppers.... or something like that.  So Bob hijacked me to go.  I planned on running home.  I didn't bring my wallet or change of clothes or anything.  He bought the beer, and Alan bought us a car bomb.  :)   Yayyyyyyy Thursday!!!!   :)

Legs aren't trashed, and good to be doing speed again... I guess.  Already worried for next Wednesday.  :)

Plan on running 12 on Saturday.  YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I may need to find a place to hide today, so I can sleep a few hours on the clock.   Don't tell anyone at work.  :)))

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D

No comments: