Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time For Coffee...

Well that was strange. 

Anyway life does have pitfalls huh??  No way around it.  I know my brother Jim was looking for the stress free life.  Never found it, but pretended always he did.  Life is never really stress free.  You are going to make mistakes.  Some just did last night, and that was not too bright.  I don't know where that will end. 

I have been through some stuff in my life, that you don't know.  I have shared moments, and even sometimes days with people in my thoughts.  Sad thoughts and sad days.  So you who I have never shared moments, or thoughts or sadness in really, live on a thin line.  I am willing to help, but you have to trust me.  Do they know???  I think perhaps... somehow.   Or maybe they would like not to like me, but still do, and maybe they would like to stay away, but cannot.  Not sure. 

I wake up early every morning to do this thing.  Why, I know not.  I am as honest as I can be on this thing, and sometimes I am just taken over, and weird stuff comes out.  Some of that is good, and some of it is bad, depending...  The bad always always is negated eventually by the good.  Bad stuff can always be overcome with the good.  I have things in my heart that are really negative.  That I try not to share with you. 

When all is said and done life is not a game.  You are going to die.  People are killing themselves as they always have.  Mostly just for the simple excuse my country and my people are better than you.  You have something I want, or whatever the reasons.  We let the executioner's out quickly, and we never tried to walk in their shoes.  Do we as a country look at our own sins??  Nah, although it is those that other countries are mad at us for.  Every country believes God is on their side, and the one he sent was a man without a job, without a country, without a 401 K.  Never did a tri, and he asked others to drop everything and follow.  Who does that??  Drops their whole life to follow??? 

It will be interesting to see how this ends... but like I said this blog is about you.  Not me. 

Without trust you got nothing.  You should have trusted. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I haven't taken anyone off my list, but I would have added.  Too bad.  I try to comment a lot, but on posts that are all tri, and no life it is hard.  I know not all are tri people, but for some reason or another those pop up a lot.   Oh well...

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No extras today, but like I said you have to trust.  The quid pro quo.  I am not some creeper at all.  If you don't trust then at least have the courage to tell me to take you off my list.  That would not be a biggie for me at all.  It is harder for me to add than take off, and a lot know that real well. 

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: